- Demo account Test your trading strategies in a real-time environment and familiarize yourself with all the features of PFD Demonstrations's PFDTrader - with no risk and no obligation. Register below and we'll give you PFD Demonstrations's $50,000 virtual margin deposit and access to a fully functional version of PFDTrader for the next 15-days.
- Online sign up Online sign up is intended to be completed in conjunction with the relevant provisions of Pacific Financial Derivative Limited’s Individual Account Client Services Agreement Individual Account. First step is to register user name, password and email id.
- Paper mode account Once you have decided which of the account forms are right for you, please download the corresponding PDF form from our website right here. Now you can proceed and fill the account opening form.
- Forex Trading (FX) gives you access to the world's largest and most liquid market.
- Margin foreign exchange products are a subset of foreign exchange trading that allows you an opportunity to trade FX on a leveraged basis.
- Instead of buying the whole face value of an FX contract, you pay only a small margin of the face value of the currency traded and have the benefit/cost of fluctuations of the currency.
- There is always a long (bought) and a short (sold) side Forex trading, which means that you are speculating on the prospect of one of the currencies strengthening and one of the currencies weakening.
- PFD provides 24-hour access to multiple sources of information, liquidity and prices for the below listed comprehensive spot products and services to its global clients.
*Where 24 hour market is unavailable, it may result in EOD wider spreads. Likewise, following wide market volatility 10% margin stipulated.
- Forex trading time from Sunday 17:10 EST/EDT to 16:50 EST/EDT Friday, except public holidays.
- Want to know the definition of FX
- PFD also provides Commodities financial products which are non expiring, non deliverable and product quotes are different from exchange products and CFD commodities. Commodities Financial Products like currency FX products have daily financial adjustment (swaps) but have no monthly price gap caused by front month contract expiration.
|Symbol||Commodity||Minimal tradesize (0.01 lot)||Contract sizesize (1 lot)||Trading hours|
|XAU/USD||Spot Gold||1 oz||100 oz||24 hours with break from 5pm-6pm EST/EDT|
|XAG/USD||Spot Silver||50 oz||5000 oz||24 hours with break from 5pm-6pm EST/EDT|
|USO/USD||Spot WTI crude oil||1 barrel||100 barrels||24 hours with break from 5pm-6pm EST/EDT|
|UKO/USD||Spot Brent crude oil||1 barrel||100 barrels||24 hours with break from 5pm-8pm EST/EDT|
What is Forex?
Forex is the world's largest financial market which allows participants to buy, sell, exchange and speculate on currencies. Daily transaction volumes of the Forex market are estimated as high as 4 trillion USD.
Who trades Forex?
Banks, commercial businesses, investment firms, hedge funds and retail investors trade and invest in Forex.
Why invest in forex?
Forex trading enables to speculate on the relative strength of one currency against another. It is a very easy market for anyone to access In trading forex you generally only need only a margin to get started. However, it is possible to lose much more than your initial margin if the market turns sharply against you.