- Demo account Test your trading strategies in a real-time environment and familiarize yourself with all the features of PFD Demonstrations's PFDTrader - with no risk and no obligation. Register below and we'll give you PFD Demonstrations's $50,000 virtual margin deposit and access to a fully functional version of PFDTrader for the next 15-days.
- Online sign up Online sign up is intended to be completed in conjunction with the relevant provisions of Pacific Financial Derivative Limited’s Individual Account Client Services Agreement Individual Account. First step is to register user name, password and email id.
- Paper mode account Once you have decided which of the account forms are right for you, please download the corresponding PDF form from our website right here. Now you can proceed and fill the account opening form.
Derivatives investor money
- holding derivatives investor money on trust for the investor,
- ensuring that derivatives investor money is paid promptly into a specified bank to a trust account,
- derivatives investor money must be held separate from money held by or for the issuer or offeror on its own account,
- at least daily, reconciling the derivatives issuer’s records of the amount of derivatives investor money with the amount of money in the trust account,
- derivatives investor money must not be used to satisfy any liability of a derivatives issuer,
- keeping and maintain up to date records of derivatives investor money for each investor,
- obtaining an assurance report, within 4 months after the issuer’s balance date, that states whether, in the auditor’s opinion, the derivatives issuer’s processes, procedures and controls were suitably designed and operated effectively during the accounting period."
The Company complies with the new requirements for the handling of Derivatives Investor Money.