- Demo account Test your trading strategies in a real-time environment and familiarize yourself with all the features of PFD Demonstrations's PFDTrader - with no risk and no obligation. Register below and we'll give you PFD Demonstrations's $50,000 virtual margin deposit and access to a fully functional version of PFDTrader for the next 15-days.
- Online sign up Online sign up is intended to be completed in conjunction with the relevant provisions of Pacific Financial Derivative Limited’s Individual Account Client Services Agreement Individual Account. First step is to register user name, password and email id.
- Paper mode account Once you have decided which of the account forms are right for you, please download the corresponding PDF form from our website right here. Now you can proceed and fill the account opening form.
The Company being an issuer is required to comply with the Disclosure requirements as per Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013
"Information about 'regulated offers' must be disclosed in a product disclosure statement (PDS) and the Disclose Register. Together, this information must include all material information about the offer of a financial product and be up-to-date, accurate and understandable."
"The Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (FMC Act) sets out minimum compliance standards of behaviour for people operating in the financial markets.
The FMC Act provides for fair dealing in relation to financial products and services by prohibiting:
- misleading or deceptive conduct
- false or misleading representations
- unsubstantiated representations
- offers of financial products in the course of unsolicited meetings.
The fair dealing provisions of the FMC Act are not focused only on retail customers. They apply to all members of the public (regardless of whether they're a retail or wholesale customer) and are based on equivalent provisions in the Fair Trading Act 1986 (FTA)."
The Company does not accept liability for any error or omission on its website. Discover More
The Company strictly follows Privacy Act 1993. Discover More
What should you do if something goes wrong? In the event that you wish to make a compliant, you should first make the complaint in writing detailing the nature of the compliant and send it to Pacific Financial Derivatives Ltd’s Risk & Compliance Manager. On receipt of your complaint, Pacific Financial Derivatives Ltd will confirm to you that it has received the same and will endeavour to investigate it and respond to you within 10 days. Our contact details are:
In the first instance the Risk & Compliance Manager will try and resolve the dispute between the parties. However, if a satisfactory outcome cannot be achieved, you should refer the matter to Financial Dispute Resolution and follow the instructions set out at https://fdrs.org.nz/complaints/
Financial Dispute Resolution is an approved dispute resolution scheme under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008. Our participant details are set out at: http://www.fdr.org.nz/member_search/scheme_member/FM0312 Financial Dispute Resolution will not charge you any fee to investigate or resolve your complaint. Financial Dispute Resolution contact details: