- Demo account Test your trading strategies in a real-time environment and familiarize yourself with all the features of PFD Demonstrations's PFDTrader - with no risk and no obligation. Register below and we'll give you PFD Demonstrations's $50,000 virtual margin deposit and access to a fully functional version of PFDTrader for the next 15-days.
- Online sign up Online sign up is intended to be completed in conjunction with the relevant provisions of Pacific Financial Derivative Limited’s Individual Account Client Services Agreement Individual Account. First step is to register user name, password and email id.
- Paper mode account Once you have decided which of the account forms are right for you, please download the corresponding PDF form from our website right here. Now you can proceed and fill the account opening form.
More on Regulations
The Company is supervised by the Financial Markets Authority.
"FMA takes a risk-based approach to monitoring, meaning the extent of supervision varies depending upon their priorities and the nature of businesses. It can range from a full onsite inspection through to information requests and desk-based reviews. As a minimum, FMA will seek assurance that PFD is complying with the basics, ie:
- PFD is meeting the minimum standards for licensing.
- PFD is complying with the conditions attached to its licence.
FMA will also assess PFD's conduct generally as a licence holder and check PFD is complying with key legislation such as the Financial Advisers Act 2008, the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 and the fair dealing provisions within the FMC Act".