- Demo account Test your trading strategies in a real-time environment and familiarize yourself with all the features of PFD Demonstrations's PFDTrader - with no risk and no obligation. Register below and we'll give you PFD Demonstrations's $50,000 virtual margin deposit and access to a fully functional version of PFDTrader for the next 15-days.
- Online sign up Online sign up is intended to be completed in conjunction with the relevant provisions of Pacific Financial Derivative Limited’s Individual Account Client Services Agreement Individual Account. First step is to register user name, password and email id.
- Paper mode account Once you have decided which of the account forms are right for you, please download the corresponding PDF form from our website right here. Now you can proceed and fill the account opening form.
- MetaTrader4 Client Terminal is the online trader's tool that enables traders to conduct technical analysis, make trade transactions and work with Expert Advisors.
- MetaTrader4 Mobile Terminals enable trade account management and technical analysis from iOS and Android based mobile devices (mobile trading).
- MetaTrader Market. Third party developed trading robots and technical indicators to raise your trading to a new level.
- Trading signals. Copying trades of successful traders, or social trading.
- Wide range of tools for money managers, investors and professional traders.
MetaTrader4 key features
- Market Watch Window
- Navigator Window
- Multiple order types
- Pre-installed indicators
- Trading history and account statement
- Analysis tools
- Multiple chart setups
- Automated trading
- Order execution capabilities
- Language support
MT4 Useful links
Official MetaQuotes Software Corp. Youtube channel where you can find more than 30 video tutorials about the built-in services in MetaTrader 4/5. The videos provide brief descriptions of trading platform services and quickly answer all their questions about the Market, the Signals service and the Virtual Hosting.
MQL5.community The specific purpose of the website creators is to provide all visitors with an opportunity to freely communicate and discuss issues of programming in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) and MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), trading, automated trading systems development, strategy testing and using technical indicators in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. You will find here the full description of the language, articles on different topics, the forum, automated trading programs written in MQL4/MQL5, and many other things. You will be able to talk to authors of articles and programs or ask questions in the forum where you will certainly receive an answer from your colleagues.
MT4 on Mac
There are two ways to run MetaTrader4 on Mac. First is to use virtual machine and second to run under Windows emulation software.
Virtual machine. MetaTrader4 runs fine like any other Windows application using Parallels Desktop or VWWare Fusion commercial products or freeware Oracle VM VirtualBox. However you will need Windows OS licence.
Windows emulation software WINE. MetaQuotes and experienced traders have confirmed MetaTrader4 runs fine under WINE emulator. Official guide can be found here. This software is not commercial and may or may not cause running issues. Commercial version of WINE has name CrossOver from CodeWeavers company. Please read this article. Free 14 days trial available.